Gilmer Chamber offers many unique programs and events.
The Ambassador’s mission is to serve as the public relations arm of the Gilmer Chamber. As a representative of the Chamber, Ambassadors attend ribbon cuttings, ground breakings and other network functions. They welcome new businesses, professionals and prospective business people to our community.
- Attend Ribbon Cutting and Business Connections
- Attend Network Luncheons with new members
- Assist with special events
- Make personal visits to prospective and new members
- Participate in networking and retention activities
- Organize and execute Operation Thank You! day
How to become an Ambassador
- Must be an employee of a Chamber member or be an individual Chamber member
- To remain active, must attend a minimum of 50% of all scheduled ambassador programs
- To remain active, must attend a minimum of 75% of all monthly meetings
- Agree to pay a one time fee of $35.00
Drugs Don’t Work
This program can assist your business in establishing a drug free workplace. Businesses meeting the five step criteria are eligible for a 7.5% Worker’s Compensation reduction.
Gilmer Leads Group
The Gilmer Leads Group will meet bi-monthly for the purpose of networking and exchanging referrals and leads. Meetings will take place the 2nd Tuesday each month at 7:00 am at the Smokehouse Country Grill and the 4th Tuesday at 5:30 pm at the American Legion. For more information, call membership director Ellen Grant at 706-635-7400.
The Leadership Gilmer program builds and strengthens a better community through training its leaders for the challenges of tomorrow. The goal of Leadership Gilmer is to develop informed leaders and channel their ideas and experiences toward community resources, issues and concerns to help direct the future of Gilmer County. This goal is achieved by programs, informal discussions and participatory experiences.
If you have any questions we're here to help.Contact Us