The Gilmer Chamber is pleased to announce a partnership with the Georgia Chamber of Commerce – the Georgia Chamber Federation. Through this partnership, you now receive complimentary membership into the Georgia Chamber, for as long as your business has 10 or fewer employees. This benefit comes at no additional cost to you; it is free for as long as you are a member of the Gilmer Chamber.
Your business will now receive a number of valuable benefits, including:
- Free membership in the Georgia Chamber of Commerce- a $500 value annually
- Additional tangible ROI on your Gilmer Chamber membership with significant cost savings UPS, exclusive access to NOWaccount, and discounted access on educational webinars and the Georgia Human Resources Library, all programs of the Georgia Chamber.
- A team of government affairs professionals aggressively and proactively representing their businesses throughout the year at the state capitol and in Washington, D.C.
- Opportunity to participate in statewide initiatives and coalitions and to provide feedback that has a direct impact on public policy development.
- Up-to-date information on regional and state issues through Grassroots Business Action Network (GBAN) updates and “Call to Action” invitations during the legislative session.
- Reduced member pricing for Georgia Chamber signature events, such as the Eggs & Issues Breakfast, Congressional Luncheon and D.C. Fly-In.
We are excited to extend additional benefits and information as part of your membership investment us. Click Here for a full list of benefits.
This new communication and benefits will be branded under the Georgia Chamber Federation or Georgia Business Action Network, so please be on the lookout for these in the weeks to come! If you would like to opt-out of this program, simply click “unsubscribe” on the first Georgia Chamber Federation email you receive.