- This event has passed.
MULBERRY GAP’S SHUTTLED WINDY GAP GROUP MOUNTAINBIKE RIDE (30APRIL23)
April 30 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm$92
BEEN WANTING TO RIDE WINDY GAP, BUT…
- It’s hard to self shuttle?
- It’s expensive to shuttle for just one or two?
- It’s too advanced for your friends and you don’t have anyone to ride it with?
COME ON UP FOR MULBERRY GAP’S SPECIAL SHUTTLE EVENT: WINDY GAP X 2. ~$92/PERSON GETS YOU TWO DROP OFFS AT THE TOP, TWO PICK UPS AT THE BOTTOM, A TERRAPIN BEER (OR SOFT DRINK), AND A SACK LUNCH TO TAKE ALONG.
Is this the right ride for you?
- Windy Gap is a solid double black diamond run, primarily downhill, and lots of fun!
- Check it out on MTB Project https://www.mtbproject.com/tra…
- Check it out on RideWithGPS https://ridewithgps.com/routes…
- Watch it on YouTube– https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8qvkKqaPxA&t=548s
ABOUT THIS RIDE:
Super simple… if we can get at least six folks it’s totally worth it to make the drive! Grab a friend or totally come alone and meet some new folks! This is not a guided ride, just getting folks together who want to go to the same place at the same time. 🙂
THE DAY’S SCHEDULE:
- 8:30 am: Breakfast (only an optional add on)
- 9:45 am: Grab your included bag lunch to take with you
- 10:00 am: First Shuttle departs for the top of Windy Gap
- 11:00am: Drop off, and your first Windy Gap run of the day!
- 12:00pm-ish: We pick you up at the bottom of Windy Gap, and head back to the top
- 1:15ish: Drop off, and your second Windy Gap run!
- 2:15/2:30ish: Pick up at the bottom of Windy Gap and head back to Mulberry Gap
- 3:00pm-ish: Arrive back at Mulberry Gap
- The afternoon: Shower, hang out, drink beer, head home… it’s up to you 🙂
- 6:00 pm: Dinner (only an optional add on)