- This event has passed.
SHUTTLED GROUP MOUNTAINBIKE RIDE MULBERRY GAP TO DENNIS MILL (MOSTLY) DOWNHILL
April 8 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$54
ANOTHER GREAT DOWNHILL OPTION WITH MINIMAL CLIMBING! (AND A CHANCE TO EXPLORE THE PINHOTI SEGMENTS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MOUNTAIN!)
- Ride some of the favorite parts of the nearby trails without all the climbing!
- It’s like having a custom route designed just for you!
- Come with friends or meet new riding buddies on the shuttle 🙂
~$54.00/PERSON GETS YOU:
DROPPED OFF AT THE TOP OF P4 (TO RIDE P4/P3 DOWNHILL)
RELOADED BACK AT MULBERRY GAP
DROPPED OFF AGAIN AT THE TOP OF P4 (TO RIDE P5/P6 (DENNIS MILL) DOWNHILL)
PICKED UP AT THE END OF DENNIS MILL
… AND INCLUDES A TO-GO LUNCH TO TAKE ALONG, AND A BEER (OR SODA) WHEN YOU SWING THRU BETWEEN STAGES!
ABOUT THIS RIDE:
Super simple… if we can get at least six folks it’s totally worth it to make the drive! Grab a friend or totally come alone and meet some new folks! This is not a guided ride, just getting folks together who want to go to the same places at the same time. 🙂
This route will give you a day of around 19.1 miles, mostly downhill! You’ll be riding in two chunks: Pinhoti 4 and Pinhoti 3 Downhill, and then Pinhoti 5 and Pinhoti 6/Dennis Mill) also Mostly Downhill.
THE DAY’S SCHEDULE:
- 10:00am: First Shuttle departs for the top of P4
- 11:30pm-ish, maybe sooner (Whenever everyone gets back to MG) Ride back into Mulberry Gap, Grab Lunch, reload shuttle to head out to get dropped off AGAIN at the top of P4 to ride P5-P6 to Dennis Mill
- 3pm-4pm-ish: Get picked up at the BOTTOM OF DENNIS MILL (1298 Dennis Mill Road, Chatsworth, GA 30705) and returned to Mulberry Gap. Head home, or come back and join us for dinner!