- This event has passed.
SPECIAL SHUTTLE EVENT: BEAR CREEK, P2, P3 DOWNHILL DAY (FEBRUARY 4, 2023)
February 4 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm$69
SOME DAYS YOU WANT TO BRING YOUR CLIMBING LEGS… TODAY IS NOT THAT DAY!
- Ride some of the favorite parts of the nearby trails without all the climbing!
- It’s like having a custom route designed just for you!
- Come with friends or meet new riding buddies on the shuttle 🙂
~$69/PERSON GETS YOU:
- DROPPED OFF AT THE TOP OF BEAR CREEK
- PICKED UP ON GATES CHAPEL (THE BOTTOM OF BEAR CREEK)
- DROPPED OFF AT THE TOP OF FS90B (TO RIDE P2)
- PICKED UP AT THE BOTTOM OF P2
- DROPPED OFF AT THE TOP OF P3
- … AND INCLUDES A TO-GO LUNCH TO TAKE ALONG, AND A TERRAPIN BEER (OR SODA) WHEN YOU RETURN!
ABOUT THIS RIDE:
Super simple… if we can get at least six folks it’s totally worth it to make the drive! Grab a friend or totally come alone and meet some new folks! This is not a guided ride, just getting folks together who want to go to the same places at the same time. 🙂
This route will give you a day of around 15 miles, mostly downhill! You’ll be riding three sections of roughly 4 miles each: Bear Creek, Pinhoti 2, and Pinhoti 3 Downhill
Bear Creek Spur & Inner Loop (4.25 miles) (The lovely downhill section from mile 4.3 to mile 8.6… plus two miles on Bear Creek Camp Road to meet up with the shuttle)
Pinhoti 2 Section Info (4 miles) Plus a mile on FS 90B to reach the trailhead.
Pinhoti 3 Section Info (4 miles plus the gravel back to MG) We’ll take you to the top and you’ll ride this section in reverse (mostly downhill) back to us!
THE DAY’S SCHEDULE:
- 8:30 am: Breakfast (only an optional add on)
- 9:45 am: Grab your included bag lunch to take with you
- 10:00 am: First Shuttle departs for the top of Bear Creek
- 12:00pm-ish: Pick up on Gates Chapel Road / Drop off on FS 90B
- 1:00pm-ish: We pick you up at the bottom of P2 and head to the top of P3
- 2:30pm-ish:: You’ll roll back into Mulberry Gap
- The afternoon: Shower, hang out, drink beer, head home… it’s up to you 🙂