Group Ride- Intermediate Gravel: CCC & Spaghetti Loop (Feb. 11, 2023)
February 11 @ 10:30 am - 2:00 pm
COME OUT FOR A SLIGHTLY MORE CHALLLENGING SET OF GRAVEL MILES AT MULBERRY GAP!
… AND IT’S FREE! YOU’RE WELCOME TO PURCHASE BREAKFAST AND/OR LUNCH, BUT THERE IS NO COST TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GROUP RIDE!
- Intermediate MTB riders and above are welcome for this gravel MTB ride!
- Ride Starts and Ends at Mulberry Gap
- Come with friends or meet new riding buddies 🙂
ABOUT THIS RIDE:
Gravel fun in two parts! Up first is an 8.9 mile out and back jaunt on CCC Camp Road, and then just when you’re almost back to Mulberry Gap, you’ll add an extra 8.7 miles by looping Spaghetti Loop for a total of ~17.6 miles. This is not a guided ride, just getting folks together who want to go to the same places at the same time. 🙂
This gravel route will give you a total of around 17.6 miles with 1,841 feet of climbing! Check out the route here:
- CCC Camp Road – https://ridewithgps.com/routes/17671069
- Spaghetti Loop – https://www.mulberrygap.com/trails-maps
THE DAY’S SCHEDULE:
- 10:30-10:45am: Check in at Mulberry Gap
- 11:00 am: Roll out on CCC Camp Road
- 17.6 miles later: Ride back into Mulberry Gap, grab lunch (optional)
- The rest of the day? Hang out and ride, relax, or head home 🙂