Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and we have some great date night ideas for you!
1. Enjoy a special Valentine’s Day dinner at Charlie’s Italian Restaurant, enjoy your choice of Seared Salmon or NY Strip. Dinner includes bread, soup or salad, and a delicious dessert.
2. The Martyn House in Towne is hosting a special Valentine’s Day Dinner and Concert. Cicada Rhythm will be providing the entertainment. There will be a five course dinner and complimentary glass of champagne.
3. What better way to spend Valentine’s Day than tasting wine? From 1:30-5:30pm Cartecay Vineyards will have live music with Hear Now, enjoy a light fare and 5 tastings, 1 of which can be Chambourcin in a edible Chocolate cup and Cartecay Vineyards’ logo wine glass to take home. From 1:00-5:00pm Engelheim Vineyards will also have live music with Teddy Baker. You can also check out our newest vineyard, Chateau Meichtry.
4. Downtown Ellijay’s newest restaurant The 1907 is offering a unique Valentine’s Day dinner. Enjoy a delicious three course meal with four choices for the main course: Bourbon Glazed Atlantic Salmon, Maldon Seasalt Crusted Prime Rib, Herb Roasted Airliner Chicken, and Steak Au Poive.
5. Want to try something different and exciting for a date night idea? Plan a trip to North Georgia Gun Range. You can shoot rifles or hand guns in their indoor, seven-lane gun range.
6. Rent a cabin or stay at one of our local B&B’s and enjoy a peaceful, romantic get-away. Hang out in the hot tub, relax by a cozy fire, and take some time to get away from all the day-to-day chaos. Some of our local cabin rental companies are offering special deals for Valentine’s Day, check out these great Hot Deals.
7. Kick back with your date and have a drink in a casual atmosphere, and enjoy some live music with Samantha Sue at River Street Tavern.
9. Get crafty, and enjoy painting pottery together at Whistle Tree Pottery, followed by dinner in a downtown historic landmark. The Historic Tabor House will be offering a special Valentine’s dinner, reservations are required by calling 770-855-3754.
10. Can’t find a babysitter, you can still enjoy a family date night. Have dinner at Papa’s Pizza and enjoy the arcade then grab some ice cream at MooBears Ice Cream & Treatery. You can also catch the SpongeBob movie at East Towne Cinemas.
With all these great options, maybe you need a special piece of jewelry to make the day more memorable. Visit North Georgia Diamond or Andy’s Jewelers and let them help you find the perfect gift.
Whether you are planning a trip to Ellijay or are showing your love for local this Valentine’s Day, options abound to make this day special.